International Chorister Day:
International Choristers Day – Wales – Newport
**Booking is now closed.**
A chance to experience what it means to be a Chorister. You will learn new music, participate in workshops led by experienced professional tutors, gain new skills, and join with the ‘home team’ choir in a celebratory act of worship. A great opportunity which is open to all! Why not come with a friend?
Further details about the event will be sent to those that have booked closer to the event.
Terms and Conditions
Q. Terms and Conditions
• All fees are payable in pounds sterling.
• Fees are subject to change only in the event of circumstances beyond the control of the RSCM, including changes in taxation and exceptional surcharges imposed by suppliers.
• For residential courses and other courses taking place over multiple days, a deposit of 20% of the full fee is required on booking. Single day courses require payment in full on booking.
• Deposits (or full fees paid on booking) are non-refundable (except in the event of the course being cancelled by the RSCM), and cover administration costs.
• The balance of the full fee, if not paid on booking, will be requested 8 weeks before the start of the course, except where stated otherwise. The RSCM reserves the right to re-allocate any places for which the fee has not been paid in full 6 weeks before the first day of the course. In the event of cancellation by the applicant:– more than 6 weeks before the start of the course, amounts paid in advance, except for the deposit, will be refunded.– less than 6 weeks before the start of the course a partial refund will be considered if the place can be re-allocated.
• In the case of cancellation by the RSCM, fees paid will be refunded in full.
• It may occasionally be necessary to reduce the number of places available on any course. We reserve the right to cancel places in this scenario and provide a full refund to those affected.
• The RSCM cannot take responsibility for other costs incurred when the place is cancelled whether by the applicant or by the RSCM. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you take out your own travel insurance.
• The RSCM reserves the right at any stage to refuse an application without stating the reason.
• If a tutor or lecturer is absent, the RSCM will provide a suitable replacement.
• The RSCM reserves the right to alter other features of the course, including venues and facilities.
• You must notify the RSCM of any special access, mobility, medical or dietary requirements when you first book to attend if these will affect your ability to participate fully. The RSCM will endeavour to make suitable provision where possible.
• All adults on courses with under 18s must comply with the RSCM’s safeguarding policy and procedures.
• Any dependent adult must be assisted by a full-time carer paying their own costs.
• Pets are not allowed. It may be possible to accommodate assistance dogs if advised in advance.