Friends of the RSCM
Do you want to help church music in all its forms to flourish?
To help educate the church singers and musicians of the future?
The organists and the leaders? The clergy?
The Friends of the RSCM is a scheme that encourages you to support our work on a regular basis either instead of or in addition to other being a member, volunteering and/or giving one-off donations. Of course, we value all gifts to the RSCM, but pledging to give a regular gift of £50.00 a year or more, thereby becoming a Friend of the RSCM, will enable us to plan confidently for the future. Gift aiding your donations if you are able will add a further 25% to our funds without costing you an extra penny.
- £50 will pay for access to our new virtual learning environment for seven people
- £100 will cover the costs of a webinar, supporting church musicians in learning from their own homes
- £250 will go towards upgrading our digital equipment, to improve the quality of our online resources
- £500 will fund a summer residential place for a young singer on one of our courses
- £1,000 will cover the costs of a 3-day online choral course
- £2,000 will pay for a year’s scholarship for a student on our teenage Pipeline Organ scheme
With your support we can make so much happen; we can continue to respond pro-actively to change, growth and development in music in worship as well as reaching new audiences, engaging the next generation and providing greater opportunities for spiritual enrichment and social cohesion.
Benefits of Friendship of the RSCM
If you wish to contribute a smaller amount per year please click here to download a form. Click here to download a regular giving form
Together we can rebuild, reshape and revitalise the landscape of church music.
Would you give the Gift of a Friendship this Christmas?
Do you know someone in tune with our values and work to whom you would like to give the Gift of a Friendship of the RSCM?
Click here to find out more.