What is Hymnpact!?
Hymnpact!® is a subscription based resource for primary schools and churches, providing hymns which are appealing to children and adults alike. The hymns are suitable for use in school (in worship and curriculum settings) but are also appropriate for church congregations of all ages. Its aim is to bridge the gap between the hymns and songs commonly sung in schools and the range of hymns sung in church. We are doing this to bring schools and churches closer together.
Brought to you by The Royal
School of Church Music
The RSCM is an independent educational charity whose mission is to ‘promote the study, practice and improvement of music in Christian worship’.
The work of the Royal School of Church Music is more important now than at any time in the 95 years of our history. We support churches, musicians, and church communities of all kinds, by ensuring that they have access to the relevant support, training and education resources to sustain them now and into the future.
Brought to you by
Let’s Go Sing
Let’s Go Sing is a singing project for KS2 primary school children led by Gill Fourie and David Scott-Thomas and delivered by an amazing team of animateurs. Through their pioneering work with Sing Together in Lancashire, they have a proven track record of success of working annually with many schools to introduce children to the joys of singing with others. Let’s Go Sing is perhaps the largest outreach project of its kind in the country and provides education and performance opportunities for over 4000 children across Lancashire.
Reasons to choose Hymnpact!®
- Hymns and songs that are relevant to today’s multicultural world.
- Music that bridges the gap between school worship and church services.
- Designed for use in both schools and churches whether or not you have musicians.
- A broad range of styles and themes both musically and liturgically.
- Hymns that are easy to learn, easy to sing and provide a meaningful addition to your school worship pattern and the church's liturgical year.