Want to join the team?
Use this page to keep up to date with our latest job opportunities!
Vacancy: Personal Assistant to RSCM Director
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Diary management, including booking internal and external face-to-face and telephone meetings, and maintaining electronic diary system
- Act as first point of contact for the Director, dealing with a wide range of enquiries appropriately
- Email management
- Director travel (predominantly domestic, but some international also) and accommodation arrangements
- Processing Director expenses
- Meeting preparation and research, minute taking
- Liaison with all RSCM departments on behalf of the Director
- Maintain database and other records of significant interactions between the Director and Volunteers, Members, Donors, Branches (International) and other organisations
- Email and letter drafting/writing
- Assisting with RSCM Director social media responses and dialogue
- Advancing and progressing projects for which the Director is solely responsible, to agreed guidance.
You can view the job profile by double clicking here
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com by 5 p.m. on Wednesday 31 July 2019 attaching your CV, a short letter demonstrating how your skills and experience match to the specifics of the job description and a completed application form which you can view here.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 14th August 2019 at Sarum College, Salisbury.