Support the Royal School of Church Music
As a charity proud of its rich heritage, we rely on all our supporters to help us to inspire, empower and educate. Our mission to
sustain music within churches and communities has never been needed more than now. Please make a donation to support us.
Some sample quotes from our users and attendees during 2020:
“You are going for it!!! Love it.”
“Dynamic and no nonsense – get it out there.”
“You claim the stage for church music”
“Really impressed with how RSCM has made use of new technology to support church choirs during the pandemic.”
“RSCM are responding to the needs of Church Musicians in a Covid-world.”
Your gift will help us to provide education programmes, training courses, specialist advice and publications to all those involved
in making the music for our worship across different denominations, different ways of worship and different musical styles.
How your gift could make a difference
- £20 will buy 10 copies of an anthem for our courses library
- £50 will pay for access to our new virtual learning environment for seven people
- £100 will cover the costs of a webinar, supporting church musicians in learning from their own homes
- £250 will go towards updating our digital equipment, to improve the quality of our online resources
- £500 will fund a summer residential place for a young singer on one of our courses
- £1,000 will cover the costs of a 3-day online choral course
- £2,000 will pay for a year’s scholarship for a student on our teenage Pipeline Organ scheme
You can help support the work of the RSCM by making a single donation of any amount you choose; by setting up a monthly, quarterly or annual direct debit; or by Becoming a Friend.
*Please make sure you tick the Gift Aid box if you are eligible.
Make a Gift in Memory
Making a gift in memory of a loved-one, friend or colleague helps to honour their commitment to church music whether as an instrumentalist, leader, singer, congregant or someone who just enjoyed the music. These donations can be made individually by clicking here or by sending a cheque to our Head Office at 19 The Close, Salisbury, SP1 2EB with a note detailing in whose memory the donation has been made.
Families may also wish to honour a loved-one by asking for donations to the RSCM in lieu of flowers which will fade away. The Funeral Director can organise this for you and the monies will have a longer lasting legacy by supporting our mission to nurture, encourage and develop music in worship.
Leave a Legacy
Finally, please consider leaving a gift to the RSCM in your will.